The Art of Visual Storytelling
Helping you take your images from snapshots to engaging visual dialogues.
Everyone is a photographer these day, or so it seems. But how many people are actually telling stories and pulling people in with their images?
Whether you are a parent wanting to document your children and family and create a beautiful gallery wall in your home...
a content creator--looking to bring more depth, emotion, and impact to the images you create...
a lifestyle photographer that wants to deepen there portfolios and expand their offerings...
a birthing photographer who wants to go deeper with the stories you tell from the delivery room..
This course will teach you how to transform your images from snapshots to stories.
After you've completed this 5 week course here just a few things you'll be able to do:
- Know how to create an overlapping theme for your story.
- Know how to tell a compelling story with as little as one image.
- Create month scene transitions from one image to the next.
- Know how to identify your unique voice.
- Execute the essential visual elements that make a story.
In addition the the 5 models, you will have a workbook that will come along with this course. Your workbook is where the bulk of your guidance will come from. Lets just say it's like your visual story telling bible :).
photographer. educator. artist. mother.